Your membership pays for itself!
The NCBIA offers members a myriad of ways to save money and make your membership work for you with endless networking opportunities, valuable resource for business, public credibility and money saving programs from companies like General Motors, Verizon Wireless, Sedgwick and more.
As an NCBIA member, you save money on everything from cars and travel to office supplies and cell service. Check out our NEW! discounts from Amazon Business and Capital One Spark Business. See below for all the ways you can save.
Workers’ Compensation Premium Discounts
Save Significantly on Your Workers’ Compensation Premium
Did you know that many alternative discounts are available to help reduce your annual Ohio workers’ compensation costs? Through the Ohio Home Builders Association workers’ compensation program, your organization can significantly reduce your workers’ compensation costs through a variety of alternative rating programs. Our program, administered by Sedgwick, offers you quality service and stability through the complex workers’ compensation environment.
For over 50 years, Sedgwick has been helping employers navigate Ohio’s workers’ compensation system, providing services to help them control claim-related costs and reduce premiums. Our team includes the experienced colleagues from CompManagement and CareWorks Comp. The two companies merged and are now Sedgwick. Together, they serve nearly 65,000 Ohio employers including organizations of all sizes operating in various industries across the state. Group rating programs administered by Sedgwick have
produced over $4 billion in savings since group rating was introduced in 1991, and their group retrospective programs have returned over $630 million in premium refunds since the program began in 2009.
If your organization is not yet participating in this member benefit, and you would like to receive a free, no- obligation analysis from Sedgwick, email Robert Nicoll at email@example.com.
Sedgwick Safety Resource Page
CLICK HERE or on the image below to open full size PDF.
Risk Insurance FROM HASTINGS MUTUAL
Selected Contractors Program
- $5,000 Builders’ Risk/Installation Coverage (Includes: Loss of Rental Income, Scaffolding and Construction Forms, Soft Costs, Testing, and Property in Transit and in Storage at Unscheduled Locations)……..$250 deductible
- $2,500 Contractors Portable Tools ($1,000 per tool)…….. $500 deductible
- $2,500 Accounts Receivable….. no deductible
- $2,500 Valuable Papers and Records…… $100 deductible
- $2,500 Damage to Property Being Worked Upon and Property Borrowed….. $100 deductible
With building and/or business personal property coverage, these benefits are also provided:
- Business Income and Extra Expense – Actual Loss Sustained…….. no waiting period
- $2,500 Money and Securities…… $100 deductible
- $2,500 Signs Attached to Buildings….. $100 deductible
- $2,500 Outdoor Property – Broad Causes of Loss
- $10,000 Electronic Data Processing Equipment – Additional Causes of Loss
- 5% Building Inflation Guard
- 25% Temporary Business Personal Property Limit Increase
For More Information Contact:
Theresa Riddell, The Nelson Agency
Phone: (440) 420-1175
CLICK HERE or on the image below to open full size PDF.
SuperFleet® Discount Fueling Program
Download the flyer for more information here.
Risk Control 360 – OSHA Compliance and Safety Program
Improve your profits through an effective safety program. Contact Risk Control 360 in Canal Fulton, Ohio at 1.877.854.9468 or Dublin, Ohio at 1.877.360.3608. American Safety & Health. Contact: Gary W. Hanson 330.854.4577
22% OFF Monthly Access Fees and More
Eligible businesses can receive 22% OFF monthly access fees* and up to 35% OFF select smartphones, tablets and accessories. Enroll your business with NPP to start saving with the nation’s largest, most reliable 4G LTE network.
*All Verizon Wireless offers are for a limited time only and are subject to equipment availability. Verizon Wireless reserves the right to change or modify all offers at any time without notice. All terms and conditions are subject to and governed by Verizon Wireless’ Agreement with Customer, including, but not limited to, Customer eligibility requirements. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the Verizon Wireless offers, however, Verizon Wireless is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Restrictions may apply. Visit mynpp.com for details.
Money-Saving Benefit Programs
- General Motors
- Nissan and Infiniti
- Lowe’s for Pros
- American Express
- Dell Technologies
- UPS/YRC Freight
- ODP Business Solutions (Previously Office Depot/Office Max)
- Heartland Payment Systems
- Houzz Pro
- Ring Central
- Hotel Planner
- Member Deals
- Sam’s Club
- NAHB International Builders’ Show
- NAHB Education
- NAHB BuilderBooks
- NAHB Contracts
- Housing Economics Plus
Member Rebate Program
Free benefit for Builders & Remodelers. There are currently over 50 of the country’s leading Manufacturer Brands participating in this program, offering the same rebates as the top-5 builders receive regardless of your volume.
With great excitement, we announce the launch of our redesigned website to better serve you!
www.HBArebates.com remains your one-stop shop for all things associated with the Member Rebate Program. The redesigned website provides all the tools that were available on the earlier edition but designed in a way that is easier to navigate.
Please be sure to update your promotional links to assure that your members are directed correctly.
All claims MUST be submitted by the set claim deadline for each quarter.
Promote, Register & Claim www.OhioHBArebates.com
Please contact Kim Klein
Direct telephone: 732-612-3865 // Mobile: 732-859-1935
CLICK HERE or on image below to view full flyer
- General Membership Meetings (3x per year)
- NCBIA Golf Classic
- NCBIA Clambake
- Installation Night, Hall of Fame & Circle of Excellence
- Elected Officials Reception
- Six (6) Member Mixers
- Business Building Educational Offerings
- Certifications Programs
- Workforce Development – works with the local joint vocational schools to promote the industry and provide mentorships
- NCBIA BUILDER Newsletter
- NCBIA Membership Directory & Consumer Guide
- NCBIA Home Show
- Featured Listings & Advertising on www.ncbia.com
- NCBIA weekly e-News Update
- Sponsorships for all NCBIA Events
Ready to Join the NCBIA?
North Coast Building Industry Association
5077 Waterford Drive, Suite 302
Sheffield Village, OH 44035