I am Sara Majzun and I am so honored to be taking on the role of President of the North Coast Building Industry Association this year! As a third-generation member, I grew up in this industry and I truly feel it is made up of the best people. Following in the steps of my father who was president in 2017 & 1998 and my grandfather in 1981 I cannot wait to see what 2022 has in store for us! We have a great leadership team in place, and I have surrounded myself with people I truly feel will help the association achieve great things! Should you ever have any questions about anything BIA related please know my door is always open and my phone is always on! I am looking forward to a prosperous new year where we can all help each other’s business grow and thrive! #TeamNCBIA
I joined the association in January 2013 and have a 29-year career in the building and real estate industry. Holding the following designations: MIRM, CSP, MCSP, CGP, CMP, GRI from the National Association of Home Builders and the National Association of Realtors. I am ready and willing to help our members with whatever their needs may be. You can reach me anytime by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NCBIA leadership is dedicated to three main goals. First, we continually strive to retain membership totals and increase member involvement. Membership is our life-blood and greater numbers equals greater influence. We continue striving to increase non-dues revenue sources for the association. This is an important part of keeping membership dues low. Lastly, we help our members continue to navigate through the ever-changing housing market. Learn more about our leadership and staff below, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
The Executive Committee is the Policy and Steering Committee of the Association, and is responsible for all matters of policy and public statement, subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Sara Majzun, NCBIA President | Majzun Construction Co.
- Tim King, NCBIA Vice President |K. Hovnanian Homes
- John Toth, NCBIA Associate Vice President | Floor Coverings International
- Melanie Stock, NCBIA Treasurer | First Federal Savings of Lorain
- Mike Meszes, NCBIA Secretary | DRC Construction Co
- Judie Docs, NCBIA Executive Officer | North Coast Building Industry Association
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board of Directors is the policy-making body of the association and is responsible for the business affairs of the organization.
- Sam Hudspath, All Construction Services
- Dan Bennett, Bennett Builders & Remodelers
- Brett Adams, Genoa Bank
- Dave Linna, Linna Homes & Remodeling
- Jason Rodriguez, Lorain County Joint Vocational School
- Mike Gidich, MDG Maintenance
- Brian Schwab, RestorePro, Inc
- Dave Weisenberger, Tusing Builders & Roofing Services
- Jeremy Vorndran, 84 Lumber
- Tom Caruso, Caruso Cabinets
- Bob Yost, Dale Yost Construction
- Liz Schneider, Dollar Bank
- Mary H. Felton, Guardian Title
- Jack Kousma , Kousma Instalation
- Jeff Hensley, Lake Star Building & Remodeling
- Chris Majzun Sr., Majzun Construction Co.
- Chris Majzun Jr., Majzun Construction Co.
- Jim Sprague, Maloney + Novotny, LLC
- Randy Strauss, Strauss Construction
- Tom Lahetta, Tom Lahetta Builders. Inc.
- Judie Docs, Executive Officer | email@example.com
- Ashlyn Bellan, Marketing Associate | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Labreeska Bellan, Executive Assistant | email@example.com