Jeremy Vorndran, President, North Coast Building Industry Association (NCBIA)
If you are considering a home remodeling project, the most important decision you can make is selecting a professional home remodeler to do the job. Your home is too important to entrust to anyone but a professional home remodeler who can:
- Save you money by doing your job right the first time.
- Ensure that your dreams are accurately translated into reality by offering design services in-house or through an arrangement with a professional architect or designer.
- Understand that your comfort during the project and its successful completion depend on effective communication and follow-through.
- Maintain a safe and neat job site to prevent damage to your home or injury to household members and pets.
- Provide the best possible materials within your budget and assist you in making selections through the vendors they work with.
- Ensure that your job meets or exceeds applicable building codes and regulations such as the EPA Lead Paint rule for work on homes built before 1978.
- Guarantee the quality of their work with a warranty.
- Respond promptly to service calls and inquiries.
At the North Coast Building Industry Association, we have many members that can check all the boxes on this list. I encourage you to give us a call before your next home project and we can point you in the right direct and get you the best contractor for the job!
Our not-for-profit association is dedicated to promoting, protecting, strengthening, and informing our local home building markets and those who work within them to ensure we are, independently and collectively are a viable economic engine of growth now and in the future. Please feel free to use the NCBIA as a resource for any need that you may have, involved in all aspects of home building, remodeling, and other aspects of residential and light commercial construction. Chances are we have a dependable and reputable member that can assist you (from Accountants to Window Cleaning).
Visit our website – ncbia.com for a list of our members, past articles such as this, and be sure to visit our Virtual Parade of Homes. Or, give us a call Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 440-934-1090.
Like us on Facebook – – or better yet share us.